✈️ CEO : .Best Top-Level Domain
🌐 FOUNDER : Best Social Media
🚀 MISSION : Innovation at scale
4K drone & time lapse: San Francisco, California tours in Silicon Valley, Alcatraz Island and more.
📹 All the videos and music have been licensed for our production and publication.
✔️ Subscribe: bit.ly/explorer789
▶️ Playlist: bit.ly/exp789play
📘 Facebook: fb.com/Exp789
🐦 Twitter: twitter.com/Exp789
📷 Instagram: instagr.am/Exp789dotcom
📌 Pinterest: pinterest.com/exp789
🌎 Website: Explorer789.com
📧 Contact: Explorer789official@gmail.com
🏆 Highlights, landmarks, attractions:
● Silicon Valley - Silicon Valley is a region in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California that serves as a global center for high technology, innovation, and social media.
● Golden Gate Bridge - The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km) strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
● Transamerica Pyramid -- It is a 48-story futurist building and the second-tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline. It was the tallest building in San Francisco from its inception in 1972 until 2018 when Salesforce Tower surpassed its height.
● The San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, known locally as the Bay Bridge, is a complex of bridges spanning San Francisco Bay in California. As part of Interstate 80 and the direct road between San Francisco and Oakland, it carries about 260,000 vehicles a day on its two decks.
● Palace of Fine Arts - It is a monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition to exhibit works of art. It remains a popular attraction for tourists and locals and is a favorite location for weddings and such an icon that a miniature replica of it was built in Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim.
● Oracle Park - It is a baseball park located in South Beach. Since 2000, it has served as the home of the San Francisco Giants, the city's Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise. The park stands along the San Francisco Bay.
● Pier 39 - Pier 39 is a shopping center and popular tourist attraction built on a pier in San Francisco. At Pier 39, there are shops, restaurants, a video arcade, street performances, the Aquarium of the Bay, and views of California sea lions hauled out on docks on Pier 39's marina.
● Alcatraz Island - Alcatraz Island is located in San Francisco Bay, 1.25 miles (2.01 km) offshore from San Francisco. The small island was developed with facilities for a lighthouse, a military fortification, a military prison, and a federal prison from 1934 until 1963. In 1972, Alcatraz became part of a national recreation area and received designation as a National Historic Landmark in 1986.
● Fisherman's Wharf - It is a neighborhood and popular tourist attraction in San Francisco. It roughly encompasses the northern waterfront area of San Francisco from Ghirardelli Square or Van Ness Avenue east to Pier 35 or Kearny Street.
● Lombard Street - Lombard Street is an east-west street in San Francisco that is famous for a steep, one-block section with eight hairpin turns. The famous one-block section, claimed to be "the most crooked street in the world," is located along the eastern segment in the Russian Hill. It is a significant tourist attraction, receiving around two million visitors per year.
● Coit Tower - It is a 210-foot (64 m) tower in the Telegraph Hill, offering panoramic views over the city and the bay. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.
● Alamo Square - It is a residential neighborhood and park. It consists of four city blocks at the top of a hill overlooking much of downtown San Francisco, with many large and architecturally distinctive mansions along the perimeter, including the "Painted Ladies," a popular postcard motif.
● Pigeon Point Lighthouse - It is a lighthouse built in 1871 to guide ships on the Pacific coast of California. It is the tallest lighthouse on the West Coast of the United States. The lighthouse is designated as a California Historical Landmark.
● Castro District - It is a neighborhood in Eureka Valley. The Castro is one of the most prominent symbols of LGBT activism and events in the world.
● San Francisco cable car - It is the world's last manually operated cable car system. The cable cars are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
🎵 You Can Make It -- Daxten feat. Wai
🎵 You'll Be on My Mind -- waykap feat. Emmi
🎵 Slow It Down -- Mindme feat. NeiNei
🎵 Care to Remember -- Colors of Illusion
#SF #CA #USA #drone #timelapse
Source of info: wikipedia.org/ under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
#drone #travel #timelapse #SanFrancisco #California #Berkeley #USA #SiliconValley #tour #tourist #America #traveller #GoldenGate #Transamerica #Pier39 #Alcatraz #LombardStreet #4kuhd #travelamerica